Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Okay, well apparently I'm really into this photo challenge because I just got my camera out AGAIN, put the timer on, and came up with this fairly interesting self-portrait of me sitting at my desk, browsing the Internet. Yes, I'm an Internet junkie. I really love my room in this light, it's so cozy to me.

Also, Pat is doing a workshop so that's why I have a lot more time on my hands. Normally at this time we are cuddling, but not so tonight. Alright, well I'm going to try to be super productive and do the October questionnaire (from a challenge at Scrapbook Centrale) before I go to bed. I just did the September quiz and will get around to taking photos of my new layouts in the next few days. Cheers and goodnight!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You inspired me to check out the quiz, havnt done one in months!

Ruth said...

You could actually create a self portrait a day for the month of October,that would be quite cool :)