Friday, October 3, 2008

Greetings yet again. I've already taken quite a few pictures today; here are some highlights...

Me sitting on my paren'ts bed taken a self-portrait through their mirror.


My dad's pills in a pretty bowl on the kitchen table.

A photo of my brother and I as kids, beside a vase, both on my mom's dresser.

Another self-portrait, with my kicthen in the background.


A sign that winter's coming... our pool with very little water left... how sad.

******



In band news...
Another Oasis gem (ha, excuse the pun) that I found today:

Gem Archer of Oasis reckons his band could keeping going longer because Liam Gallagher doesn't move on stage.The 41-year old guitarist laughed: "Liam invented Stillism. There's no jogging around on stage like Mick Jagger in this band, so we could be doing that until we're 90."

I also can't get over that Rolling Stone gave the new album a 2.5/5 - ludicrous. There are lots of pissed off fans retaliating with comments. And, what really gets me is that they gave the Paris Hilton album a 3/5. Come on, what an insult!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures you've been taking Ash! Love the treatment too. Keep it up! =D

Jessica said...

Why are you in education, you should be a photographer!

Anonymous said...

I love these... you are doing a great job experimenting with different shots. Wow!