Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh my, just had to post this because it's too funny and there are like 10 Oasis interviews coming out per day now that the new album is so close to being released. Here's a snipit of one I found on the blog I check out every day, from an interview for a Singapore newspaper.


Q: This is the seventh studio album for you. Are you excited about the new release?

Liam: Yep, we were always excited about releasing new music. For me, anyway. It’s always nice to be a part of Oasis again, you know what I mean? I don’t know if the others feel the same way. I’d be excited if Oasis was releasing a hot dog or a newspaper or a new musical experience, a perfume or a branded funky weird old chair. I’d still be behind it all the way.

Q: A perfume, eh? So if you were to release a new perfume, what would you call it?

Liam: I’d call it Mad Fer It, and it would smell like a mad ferret. We’re country people.



***
More to come later... such as more meaningful thoughts and my photo of the day. Right now, I have a lesson plan and assessment to write.

No comments: