Monday, June 16, 2008

I never posted images of what happened in my backyard last week during the huge storm that we had. Well, here's the damage. Luckily, Hydro came 2 days later to chop down the branch and tighten the wires, and miraculously, the wires held the entire time. We never even lost power.


It just so happens that the storm caused the power to be off at the school where I was supposed to sub last Wednesday... so I lost out on a whopping 179$ that day, too bad isn't it! Yes, subs get paid really well...

I'm in the process of making things for Patrick's birthday, which is on Thursday. I'm quite happy with the way that they've come out so far, I'll post them as soon as I can. But he reads my blog regularly, so I can't share quite yet.

Well, I should be back tomorrow to upload more photos from a shoot I did with Pat last week, but I'm going to go take a shower now and then relax, because I work early tomorrow.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Claude said...

Gosh, glad that tree didn't fall on the house!

Too bad about the sub job, that money would've been sweet!

Jessica said...

Yikes! Glad you are safe!