Monday, June 23, 2008

Here is the mini-book that I made for Patrick for his birthday. It features our favourite TV shows. Gotta love the Sultry line by Basic Grey! Click on the photos to make them larger.



Today I worked in the morning, then came home and edited a ton of photos to send off to Walmart, since I'm supposed to be scrapbooking tomorrow with Julie and Alex. I also did some cardio on the elliptical. I've been eating a lot of junk lately, so I have to be vigilant in the exercise department!

Aside from that, I'm planning some fun projects, such as recovering my scrapbooking chair with a fun pattern that I have yet to choose, making a bulletin board out of an old photo frame and cork board, and making things with some extra material from the daycare. We shall see. I'm not a sewer by any means, but I've always wanted to start. I have to hem Patrick's pants and that seems a daunting task at the moment. But my mom is a talented seamstress, so hopefully she'll be able to help in that department.

Time to go eat supper. Cheers maties.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The book is absolutely gorgeous!
You are very talented!