Saturday, July 26, 2008


Sniff, sniff, one year ago I was a day away from this place... I did this page for a random challenge at Scrapbook Centrale. It was quite fun. Man, I should be on their design team simply for all the freakin' times that I mention and link that store on my blog, lol.

This morning I woke up at 11:50 am. I can't remember the last time I slept that long. It's probably because I couldn't sleep very well last night - I kept coughing every time I swallowed, and felt like my throat was closing up. It was very unpleasant. So I ended up taking a Benadryl at like 2 in the morning. I guess that's what did me in!

Patrick and I played "Scene It" last night, which I just bought. Pretty fun! But his TV is so tiny we have to squint to read the writing. So I'm thinking that a flat screen may be coming soon. At least when you don't go to the aforementioned place, you can afford to buy stuff.

I am off to enjoy the day.

Good day, sunshine.... good day, sunshine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with that challenge... this is a gorgeous page. :)

Claude said...

I love that layout too, love the gathered ribbon look!