Friday, July 25, 2008

And also, come late August or early September, when this paper goodness ships, I am in BIG BIG trouble... Why must you release so much nice stuff Basic Grey? At first I thought, okay, it's just too much and I probably won't even like some of it.. but then I went to Nic Howard's blog and saw her freakin' amazing creations for CHA, and I will NEED to have ALL of it. Damn! Oh and in case you're wondering, 2 posts in one night occurs when your boyfriends is hanging with his friend and you are waiting for him to call you, so you have loads of time to kill on the Internet. Seriously, I could waste days on here...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE love love all the new BG. My favourite is Offbeat, with Ambrosia as a close second. *drool*

And yes, Nic sure does rock the BG. I LOVE her work. :)

Ruth said...

The internet is evil :)

I have been off the BG for a while still love it but can't justify buying it if I don't use it but these new lines look yummy :)