Monday, February 25, 2008

Yesterday was my brother's 21st birthday. Let's hope that his 21 st year on this planet brings wisdom and a sense of awakening. In any case, we had a supper for him, and my uncle Jeff, who is visiting from Calgary, got a taste of the bizarro conversations that always manage to pop up thanks to the Patrick/unlce Tim combo - a fairly entertaining evening to say the least. I am also very thankful to be feeling much better since Friday night. And in case you're wondering, I'm not at school because it's study week!! But it's not all fun and games because I still have a ton of work to do. I will be spacing it it, however, so I can at least enjoy some of my time!

You may have also noticed that I changed the template of my blog. I was inspired by Josee's updated blog, so I went to check out the Pyzam site. I think it ads a fun look to my blog! I will also get around to redoing my slide-shows sometime this week.

For now I'm off to Indigo to buy this book.


No comments: