Thursday, February 14, 2008

So, I've been challenged by Noémie to take one photo per day and post it on my blog! I had been intrigued to do this for some time now, but always found excuses not to. I suppose this was the little kick in the butt I needed. I don't know how good I will be at keeping this up, but I will try! I brought my camera to work and school today, so I had plenty of photo opportunities. But since it's Valentine's day, I thought I'd share this. Here are the super expensive flowers that my dad got (or rather, had me get) for my mom. I made the card for him to sign. My mom was very happy with a dozen roses, as she couldn't even remember the last time that my dad had gotten her flowers.


Hope you're all having a good day, and that you can at least find one person to hug.

No comments: