Tuesday, February 19, 2008

At work today I was so pleased to hear (note the sarcasm) that 3 children had had a gastro over the weekend, and of course, those special 3 were still present in daycare today, apparently "all better". Well, not so, because one of them had diarrhea by mid-morning, just to top off his fit of all screaming fits that lasted, I kid you not, a good two hours. Let me tell you, if I get a gastro right now, it will not be pretty. I just can't afford to get sick again, especially not with something as icky as that. Seriously don't know what I'd do...

Anyways, at least I was able clear my head as I drove to the auto-park. I am pleased to say that I no longer have to endure the complete frustration of driving around Panama parking lot and having to staulk people coming off the bus in order to find a parking spot. Why, you ask, am I rid of this? Because I have discovered the wonder of the Chevrier bus depot. True, the buses are half an hour apart, but I now realize it's well worth the extra little wait in order to have this complete peace of mind in the middle of the day:


That's right, it's a completely empty bus - practically unheard of with the 45! I've noticed that the older I get, the more I seem to want to distance myself from the aggravation that is the public. So this tranquility really helps to put me in a good mood.

No comments: