Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gym Dreams

I have been dreaming up schemes for our future home gym. There seems to be very little visual inspiration for cool/stylish workout rooms out there, which is unfortunate. I guess we'll just have to come up with our own. Yesterday I was pestering Patrick about ideas for quotes for our gym wall, and he came up with a line from Dodgeball. Brilliant! Not sure how I forgot about that one. Anyways, here is a rough sketch of some print art that I came up with today using Photoshop. Oh how I amuse myself. I also figure we'll have to incorporate his autographed Canadiens jersey. I am drawing my inspiration from what I've seen at Mansfield. Something a bit like this (now just to find one that's a tad more affordable)...



I was also thinking it would be really cool to have some sort of chalkboard calendar/list to write our sets and reps and keep track of them each week. Drawing inspiration from this:


I have a growing folder full of images and links to home decor ideas. Cannot wait to have our own place and start DIY-ing. Sigh. Until then, I will just have to amuse myself with the plans.

Happy hump-day everyone :)

No comments: