Friday, October 8, 2010

jumping into a long weekend

It's finally Friday!! I could not be more exited. My boss at the library called last night to see if either my mom or I wanted to work this weekend - hahaha! Was she joking? That's just about the last thing on earth I want to do. No, I am going to enjoy my time, 3 whole back-to-back days in fall, lovely fall.

We are going to eat at Cindy and Jason's this evening. I have made the strawberry onion salad, yum! Tomorrow we are going to explore Finnigan's market for the first time. It's a giant farmer's/flea market that I've heard great things about. Looking forward to some good finds, fingers crossed. What is it about flea markets - a world of possibility?! Even more exited about the open road with my man. He will make me laugh, and I am in need of some good laughs, just like on this occasion:

Okay, so it makes it waaay funnier if you watch this clip. Oh my how I love the Office.

"This is parkour. Internet sensation of 2004. And it was in one of the Bond films. It's pretty impressive. The goal is to get from point A to point B as creatively as possible so technically they are doing parkour, as long as point A is delusion and point B is the hospital."


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: