So now that I have a bit more time, I'll finally respond to the tag that Katherine sent my way... 7 random facts about myself:
1. I'm into older men. Just take my boyfriend for example, who is almost 9 years older than me, and my life-long celebrity crush, you all know who, who is is 12 years older than me.
2. I want to teach in England for a year, next year, but I don't know if I have the guts to go through with it. It would be a great experience I think, but I'm not sure if Patrick would be able to come (not sure if he could get a visa), and I don't know if I could do a whole year apart. Plus, it's a very daunting task to go to a new place you've never been and just adjust to everything. I've never traveled on my own and I'm a little overwhelmed by the whole idea. But I know people who are doing it now, so if they can do it, so can I.
3. I have a very persistent upper back/shoulder injury that keeps me from training at the level I would like to. My posture doesn't help. I use a foam roller and heating pad almost every day.
4. I've never been published in a scrapbooking magazine, although I've submitted a few layouts here and there. I have decided that I don't care one way or the other. I am scrapping for myself, not for others. I should be less caught up in the hype of it all, the thrill of new products and such, and just focus on the memories.
5. I am a very indecisive person, but I'm working on it. Even just while writing that sentence, I had trouble asserting that statement. So annoying!!!
6. I tend to appear more negative than positive, but inside I feel more positive than negative. In other words, I vent too much, but at the end of the day, I love life. I need to work on expressing that more.
7. I waste too much time on the Internet, but I love browsing around, finding creative ideas and inspiration.
Okay, well I've gotta go get ready for a busy but fun day. So I'll leave you with a layout I made recently. I actually used my Silhouette for the letters. I really need to use that machine more, it's great, just a lot of work to set it up, so I tend to take the easy route of letter stickers more often. But the end result is so worth the extra effort.