Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well, I'm just a tad late reporting on my weekend considering it's already Wednesday, but it's better late than never. We had great weather believe it or not. We were able to go out on kayaks and we even got threw into the lake by a mean old giant named Kenneth. The lake water was so refreshing! We didn't want to risk taking our cameras out on the boats, so no dock photos unfortunately, since it's a floating dock in the middle of the lake. You'll also notice that Patrick was practicing his acrobatic skills, lol, pretty flexible guy, no?

Also, last Thursday night I took a trip to the scrappy store and got myself some new Basic Grey goodness.


I love the Ambrosia line, it is just so elegant and rich. But of course I needed the funky Offbeat line as well. I held off on the Eva line. I liked some of it, but overall it didn't do it for me as much as I thought it would. I also got some new Scenic Route that caught my eye. I'm not normally that into that company, but these papers were really nice. Anyways, I spent around 60$ in scrappy supplies, tsk, tsk, I know. But other than that, I've been pretty good. We spent around 20$ for supplies to bring up to the cottage, but that's all.

Alright, I'm off to do some chores and school work. Maybe take a swim too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the look of the pics that you posted with the rounded corners. :) Can't wait to see what you'll do with the new BG. Have fun.

Jessica said...

Nice picture of the 4 of you!

basic grey looks nice! The store here sucks...

Ruth said...

I like the actions on your pics Ash.

I gave in and bought the Ambrosia pack of papers..........just loved it all,haven't spludged on BG like that for a long time.Didn't get any of the other so that's ok :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture effects on your pics they look fantastic. Ahh new stash you totally deserve it ;-)

Claude said...

I absolutely love the Offbeat collection, got the pack too!