Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's time to spice up my blog with more interesting things to look at. I think I've become addicted to browsing Flickr. I know that I'm behind the times in creating one of these things, but who can resist? They are so yummy and inspiring. It's like a huge release of endorphins just looking at it for me. Sounds silly, but seriously!


It's Saturday morning, I'm about to listen to music, probably this person because I've just discovered him on iTunes and I must have his new album. I think a lot of the songs can be downloaded directly from his site. I just love his sound, track after track, and it makes me happy.


Now I'm going to make birthday cards for my uncle, Alex, and Patrick's father, whose birthdays are all soon approaching. Yay creativity! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Igagnon76 said...

OMG Ash, did you take all those picture on the mosaic?! they are gorgeous!