Friday, September 14, 2007

Better days

Good morning all! Well, things are better than they were in my previous post. I've noticed that every year, the same pattern occurs. I start school, freak out drastically about all my courses and how hard it is to give up the long summer, and then after about a week or so, things fall into place. I organize my schedule, get on top of my school work, and then it feels okay. So that's where I'm at right now.

Not much to say this morning besides it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. I do have classes, but that's okay because I'll be with my friends, so it's not so bad. Plus, after today I have 3 DAYS OFF in a row!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. I want to go for a hike or something this weekend, and will try my hardest to convince Pat to go. We wanted to go to the tattoo convention since we thought Kat Von D would be there, but turns off she's too busy with filming. The two gals from LA Ink will be there, and I would love to see them, but I have a feeling there will be a ton of people. On the website it says "come get tattooed" but I'm not sure how that works. There must be huge waiting lists for those artists. Anyways, I will call today to find out more.


So, here is some of my recent work:


The agenda that I altered:






And some pages:




Have a great day!



No comments: