Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why not nothing?

Just checkin' in on the blog front. I have been "busy" tanning, floating around in my pool, reading, scrapbooking, working out, relaxing, catching up on some TV, and working on some projects. Summer is the greatest. Being a teacher is the greatest.

I have started a mini-book about my trip out West and am feeling rather impressed with myself to have crawled out of my rut. I want to get some new supplies to motivate myself even more. There's always a reason to buy more scrap stuff ;) Not like I need a TON of things... just some paper and possibly embellishments. And whatever else catches my eye.

What sucks is that my camera is on fritz. I had to bring it to Future Shop. Thankfully I took an extended warranty, so it is still covered. They say it should be repaired in 4-6 weeks. I am secretly hoping that it will take 60 days or longer, in which case I will get a new camera. It's kinda time for an upgrade anyways. We'll see what happens. I do need to get a bit more serious about my photo skills though. I want to take a course, perhaps online, to teach me how to actually use all my settings. I need to gain more patience in that domain. I can borrow my mom's camera if need be, since she bought the same model as I have a little while ago.

Anyways, time to get on with my day! Enjoy your Tuesday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

im jealous of your nothing!!! sounds like you are having a nice relaxing summer!