Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm feeling very tired and low-key right now. I went to the gym earlier, and it seems to have zapped all my energy. I think it's because I'm still in the process of getting over my cold. Also, Patrick left for Sweden today, so I'm feeling a little down about our two week separation (sniff, sniff), but trying not to let it get to me too much. It is all for the best, of course, and it will be a wonderful opportunity for him. I'm just going to miss him a lot, and his extremely long red-eye flight over the Atlantic ocean makes me a bit uneasy as I slip under the covers tonight. I'll be glad to get an email or Skype message from him sometime tomorrow, although he will be six hours ahead of me! I can't wait to hear all about his experience :)

It's been a while since I've uploaded anything scrap related, so here is the mini album that I made after my friend Tania's wedding. It was very fun, quick and fairly easy to make. I just realized there are a LOT of photos, oops! I'm too lazy to make them into some cutesy collage, so you'll have to just tough it out. It just took me about 5 years to upload, so now I'm off to bed.



4 comments:

famille1999 said...

As usual, Ash, your work is just gorgeous! :) I love those birdies at the back. I hope that the next two weeks will go by very quickly. Good thing that it's still the beginning of the school year and you might have tons of things still to get adjusted! ;)

Jessica said...

This album is gorgeous!!! Really, the nicest thing ever!

Barb said...

VERY cute! I love this... such wonderful photos to capture a happy occasion, and your page designs and colours are perfect.

klmpink said...

Beautiful mini book Ash its stunning!!