Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some random things on my mind right now:


1. One day of school left before March break - wooooohoooo! Here's what I have planned: lesson planning with Tania, making my portfolio, sleeping in, scrapbooking, and hopefully something really fun like taking a trip to Burlington or renting a hotel room. A girl can fantasize.
2. My cooperating teacher is going on a cruise and I'm jealous. I wish I was going somewhere warm down south. I miss the ocean.
3. I haven't scrapbooked in ages. I miss it. But I am more in the mood to do digi-scrapping lately after looking at some of my year + old layouts and mini-books and being disappointed at how the glue is unsticking and the quality seems to be deteriorating in general. But digi would require more computer time, which is no good for my back. Plus it's so fun to work with your hands...
4. I need to take more pictures.
5. I just did a great core workout from the P90X series. I wonder if he's going to come out with a newer version?
6. Should we trust Benjamin Linus?
7. I wish they wouldn't show such detailed previews for the upcoming Lost episode. It gets me all rilled up thinking we'll get more answers than we actually do. Argh!
8. I am having Bill Compton withdrawal after finishing the first season of True Blood in record timing. More please! It's a shame to have to wait until the summer to see more.
9. I love the experience I'm having on my fourth stage. I couldn't ask for anything better.
10.We celebrated my brother's birthday over the weekend. He turned 22 and we had the usual family gathering.
11. I had to go to a crazy 8 hour-long training last Saturday on "difficult clients" for the biblio. That was intense. I'm so glad it's over.
12. I'm really craving chocolate right now.
13. I think the Etsy shop will finally be up and running by this weekend (fingers crossed) after much delay due to things going on with Pat's mom.
14. Speaking of which.... no good news to report.... very difficult times, but we keep going. I try to be positive and strong for Pat. I'm afraid I fail sometimes, because he's so often the one to reassure me and now the roles are reversed. But I'm learning and I want to do all that I can to help.

Well, that's about all at the moment that I can think of. I apologize if I haven't visited your blog in a while! I am so tired in the evening and have very little time. But I will catch up with everything over the break hopefully. Cheers. Oh, and here's a picture of the birthday boy and my mom. Not the best picture by any means, but watcha gonna do?

No comments: