Monday, April 28, 2008

Yesterday, Patrick and I went to the Old Port with Cindy and Jason. It was the perfect day to go for a stroll along the water, and we thought of it totally out of the blue. We ended up at the Montreal Science Center, where we saw an exhibition on aliens, and then this:


It was a really cool experience, since you get to see extreme close-up of band members, which is a great thing for a big fan like me. I really felt like I was there, and it brought back a lot of memories from the concert when we were in the circle. All in all, it was a fun afternoon and evening. I would say that it was hard to go back to the Monday grind, except that it was a ped day today, so it was very laid back. I do have a lot of prep work for the rest of the week, however, since my evaluation is coming on Wednesday (eek!) and we've got to impress! Anyways, I'd better get started on that, but I'll leave you with some photos from yesterday.








1 comment:

Jessica said...

An evaluation already! That's fast. Im sure you will do great.
Jon and I are always making plans to go to the old port but we never get around to it.