Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been a bad blogger haven't I? Well, no better time to blog than when you're procrastinating over getting school work done. Patrick is watching the Habs, and I am surfing the net, but have yet to start writing reflections for my Kindergarten portfolio. I will, I will...

Not much is new. It's my birthday in a week! I haven't planned anything yet. I hope to go to the states in 2 weekends, to shop 'till I drop. I need some new clothes for my upcoming stage - you know, like, real grown-up outfits (no Roxy allowed). It is always a challenge for me to remember that I am now in my twenties, thus it is no longer appropriate to buy bright/bold patterned sweaters and anything and everything that is all shades of pink.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to find out the results of my blood test. Something is up because she called me immediately. I hope it's nothing too serious. I don't think it is, because the receptionist said not to freak out because it wasn't urgent, but still, I worry. June is convinced that I have mono, but I'm not too sure.


Here are the lyrics that have been stuck in my head for the past few days: "I wanna love you, I wanna be a better man, don't want to hurt you, just want to see what's in your hands" - Better Man by Oasis (written by the beloved Liam).

Alright, well, here is a picture of crap quality that I love. Cheers maties.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope you are not sick!

I too need some 'grown up' clothes for job interviews.

Feel better!