Friday, July 20, 2007

A few new pages before I leave

Here's a layout I did the other day:



I had written part of the journaling a long time ago for one of my stories that I never finished, and I tweaked it up a few days ago. This is what I had to say:

One of my most absolute favorite quotes has always been “nothing’s gonna change my world” from the Beatles’ song “Across the Universe”. It totally defines my own little bubble of existence that nobody can penetrate. It makes me think of reading and writing, my muse, my loves, my passions in life and all the rest. It basically represents all of the positive energy that continually envelops my soul. It means that nobody can ever break who I am. It means that I am me, I love myself as best I can, and I’m going to face the future with open arms… life is good and so is love, and at the end of the day, I am happy and fulfilled. The melody of this song, and especially the chorus, will forever fill me with the sense that I am floating peacefully underwater, apart from the world around me, and yet so intimately a part of the universe.

And here is another page that I produced until 3 in the morning last night... sooo bad I know, but I just couldn't stop because I had a lot of inspiration. I had been wanting to scrap this picture for the longest time, but never knew what journaling to use. Finally it occured to me that it would go pretty well with one of my fave e.e.cummings poems. So here's what I came up with:

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

MelB said...

I just discovered your blog!!! Glad that you have one.

Love those 2 layouts! Especially love the choice of pp in the second lo, Crate Paper, very nice!!!