Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hmm... been a while and lots has transpired since the last blog post. Pat is moving (or rather, has mostly moved) out with his pal Dave. Yay! It's been a long time coming and I think that the two of them in their "bachelor bad" will get along great and it will be good for them.

So ya, I've been carrying boxes and such up four flights of stairs for the last few days, which is doing wonders for my butt, back and arms, let me tell you! I don't know how the men did it lifting all the bureaus and 42 inch plasma... ouch! But it's all getting done and soon will be the fun job, or at least for me: decorating!!!

Anyways, I've gotta go get ready to help out some more. Hope you're having a great weekend despite the rain today :)

Cheers, and I will be back with some new layouts soon-ish, promise.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh cool he's moving, thats exciting!
Be careful with the heavy lifting!

Darla said...

Thats exciting that he moved out!