Monday, January 5, 2009

Okay so I may officially give up on posting my photos from the holidays on my blog because I am so far from in the mood to go through them ALL and edit a few... but maybe, just maybe, I will add them into some old posts when I have a bit more time on my hands.


I started back to school today, and it is my last semester, finally! My courses so far seem pretty good. One is Ethics and Religion, and the other is Art. I am excited for both. We will actually be doing art, which intrigues me, and all of the projects are ones that we can bring with us into the classroom. I am looking forward to seeing what we do.


I am currently reading these books, the first two being for school:













Patrick and I also stocked up on silver wire and sheet silver today so we can make some jewelry. We are hoping to open an Etsy shop so he can sell some jewelry, and he is teaching me how to make some too. I started making a necklace on the weekend - I cut it out and filed it myself, with his mentoring, so I am very excited about that. Now I have to polish it and add a chain-link. I will show pics eventually, when it's all done. This is should be a fun little side project for both of us!



Now I have to go give Fido some crap for cutting my phone service for no apparent reason, and making me lose the 40$ worth of minutes I had accumulated, arggh!! I only noticed when I was downtown this afternoon, attempting to make a call, when an automated voice told me I had insufficient funds to do so. Thankfully I was with my friend so I was able to use her phone, but still, very annoying.



Alright, enough rambling for now! Cheers maties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh hope you are enjoying the constant princess, I am a philippa gregory addict!

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your last semester! :) And I can't wait to see what you come up with in the jewelry department!

Oh and I forgot to say that my dd's friend is an only child. ;)

Jessica said...

last semester! yahooooo
I need to get that last georgia book, I miss her!
Since you like reading, I dont remember if you read the twilight books, im in love with them!