Saturday, December 8, 2007

So it feels like the only time I ever write on my blog is when I'm supposed to be busy doing something else, mostly studying. This morning I should be studying for my up-coming Math exam, but I just don't wanna. Like REALLLLLLY don't wanna. Because essentially I've been responsible for teaching myself 900 pages of material, and now I have to go about organizing all that in my brain in a systematic, easily accesible manner. I just don't know how it's all going to happen before Monday afternoon at 2 pm. It probably won't. But in truth, I don't care that much because I've caculated that even if I get a 60% on this final, I will still pass with an 80%. So when you look at it from that perspective, who really cares???

Tomorrow is Julie and Ken's engagement party, woo-hoo! So exciting!! I know that Julie is a bit nervous, but I'm positive that everything will run smoothly and everyone will have great time!

That's all for now. I'm decorating and making Christmas-related things today. Listening to Christmas music, of course.... I've had the Christmas playlist going for a good three weeks now, actually, and it's driving Patrick nuts. But I will instill holiday tradition in the man if it's the last thing I do!

And if you're feeling depressed about all the snow and the cold temperatures... here's a little something to remind you of tropical climates:


No comments: