Sunday, November 11, 2007


So - I am no longer a blonde! Julie dyed my hair last weekend and I am very pleased with the result. I was really afraid of doing in, incase the color didn't come out uniform, but in the end it actually looks really natural. It's something I had been wanting to try for a very long time... So, I went for it! Despite the initial shock and look of disgust on my mom's face when she first saw me, I think we are all adjusting to it. I like it, and so does Patrick, so really that's all that matters.

In other news, I am glad to be passed midterms and papers, so I can breathe easy for a few weeks before I need to start cramming for finals. I think I did well on everything, but have yet to receive any marks.

Julie came over today for an afternoon of scrap-booking, and it was really fun! I can't reveal my creations yet because they are a surprise for somebody for Christmas.

Well, I must depart, supper is almost ready! Cheers.

No comments: