Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sleep will not come to this tired body now....
For the past few nights, I have had so much trouble sleeping. I toss and turn for what seems like hours, and my injury is really bothering me. All summer it was fine, and now a month into school and it's acting up again. I have been doing the regular (applying rubbing alcohol, using heat pads, etc) and still no relief. I think it is a combo of lifting babies, typing notes for school, scrapbooking bent over without realizing, and forcing myself a little hard during my workouts. I am trying to "rest" it by not taking it easy with training, but this has resulted in the familiar "I'm a balloon" syndrome. Anyways, enough on that.

SCRAPBOOKING CONVENTION ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet all my online friends in person and to see all the new goodies on the market. It will be hard to limit myself to a certain amount of money. If all goes well (in terms of studying), Julie and I will be cropping Saturday afternoon after a morning of training at the biblio.


Alright, off to do my morning stuff, i.e. train, study, do laundry, put away dishes.

Here are some new pages:







No comments: