Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's been a while since I updated my blog, bad me! Well, I am presently at Pat's house and he's watching hockey, so I figure I might as well write.

This past weekend was very packed with stuff. We had two Halloween parties, one for Ken's birthday, and one that Pat's sister hosted. They were both very fun, but working at 9 am on Saturday morning just sucked.

Guess what?!?!?!?! My sneeky little friend Julie has gotten engaged with her longtime boyfriend Ken! Can you believe that she kept this secret for 2 long months while they were waiting for the ring to arrive (long story, too complicated to rant about here)!? I was so shocked when they announced it at the party. I have pics to show you all but I unfortunately don't have them on Pat's computer. I am so happy for them and I can't wait to help with all the planning.


Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HI! Its jessica from SC.
So the engagement was the big highlight you were talking about in your layout!
I cant believe they kept it a secret.
Thats so exciting! and Im so jealous! :)