Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Boy


Celebrating my man's birthday this weekend. It's been sweet so far. Friday we had a family dinner. Yesterday, we went here. It was just what we both needed. Last night we went out for supper with friends and then had a Beatles Rockband marathon. And yet another cake, from here. Midnight Madness - awesomeness. Thank god we sweat so much at the spa...

Today is a packing and organizing day. Perusing the net for the time being. Slowly waking up. Need to get some coffee going. Need to stop drooling over the new iPhone...

Also, it is Father's Day! I made my dad a card and will see if he wants to go out for lunch. Sometimes I tend to leave my dad on the sidelines with all the stuff going on. But especially with all he's been through in the last few years, and how much he's supported me throughout my life, I need to treat him.

Love you Dad!
Have a great Sunday. Cheers.

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Good luck on the end of year and on the move. Did that cake come from the new place that opened up on Taschereau boulevard? I'll have to go and have a look. :)