Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February Stars...

Today was a good day. I got good news from the doctors (nothing to be worried about anymore), then spent some time scrapping. Patrick and I even went skating for the first time ever together. Pat just got some new skates - the kind that mold to your feet - and was testing them out. It was really fun, actually. I rented some men's skates, but I think I may invest in a pair. Here's something really funny: all of the children at the arena happened to be students at the school that I work at. I was a little nervous about that at first, but then I figured, what the heck - at least they can see a teacher having fun in a different context... They all seemed really happy and surprised to see me, so I guess I worried for nothing.

Patrick took me to Alt hotel over the weekend for V-day. We had a fun/relaxing time. We watched our favorite movie.


We jumped on the bed.


We ordered in. And I captured my new favorite photo.

There are other happenings to be blogged about, but I'll save that for another day. Goodnight.

No comments: