Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

Man I'm looking forward to the weekend! I've been getting pressure headaches for the past few days and they are draining. I have such a hard time to focus, but I'm plowing on. Surprisingly, I've been inspired to spruce up my classroom a bit more, even though we are right in the thick of portfolios and report cards. We have started the five senses and the body, so I finally made a "theme" area in the room, complete with posters, vocabulary words, and information texts on the topics. We also started our full-body portraits - no small task I tell you! At first we were going to color them with wax crayons, but at the last minute I thought we could experiment with paint... So yeah, there's a big mess waiting to be cleaned up tomorrow morning. I had no energy to do so after our super long staff meeting after school. Thankfully I don't have to work this weekend so I can do whatever I want!!


I am going to scrapbook soon, since Patrick has a later client and I'm waiting for him. I have been working on my Bahamas album. I've also started a digi project that is top secret at the moment, just in case my mom reads my blog. I will have to really get moving on that if I want it to be ready for Christmas. I'm not sure how feasible it will be, but at least I can give it to her as a work in progress.

Anyways, I will leave you with a layout I made a month ago. Brings me right back to my high school days. Hmm, maybe a new playlist is in store. Some of the songs from these albums are still my favorites.

No comments: