Sunday, June 3, 2012

There's a new guy in my life. His name is Bowie. He is a big boy. He is getting along just fine with his sister Jade. They love having wrestling matches and on a few occasions, I have caught them nestling against each other while they relax. I had to really force convince Patrick that getting another cat would be a good idea. He slowly warmed up to the idea when he realized that there was no way around my crazy cat lady desires, which had only grown stronger after having been repressed for 27 years in a home with no animals. So there you have it, that's how we came about our second fur child.

In other news, there are 15 days of school left!!! Can I get a woot-woot. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to June 22nd - the celebratory events will be quite something I dare say.

Now I'm off to do some yoga and get ready for an afternoon of work at the library. Cheers.

No comments: