Monday, July 9, 2007

As you can see by the photo, my boyfriend is a big Transformers fan - yes, he is a big kid at heart and has been anxiously awaiting the movie for a while now. Since we can't stand big crowds at the theatres, we've decided to wait until tonight (since Mondays are fairly quiet) to let Patrick be reunited with his boyhood dreams. I don't do very well with these types of movies, but Pat is really good at filling me in on the plot, so it all works out in the end. After all the crappy dramas I've forced on him lately, I figure I owe him one. Actually, Transformers looks kinda cool - I like the whole alien theme. At least I think I recall that it's about super advanced aliens who try to take over our planet, but I could be way off. Anyways... time to go! But first a quick trip to Winners to look for a new pair of sunglasses to wear on the beach.

No comments: